domingo, 4 de octubre de 2009

Personal Information


Hello!! My name is Aurora,I'm seventeen years old I was born in Asturias,in Riaño and I lived in Laviana a lot of time,but now I live here in La felguera.I'm a happy,romantic,extroverted and pensive person.I like the habits of most teenagers of my age,there aren't a lot of tell that you don't know,I like music in general but prefer rock and punk,some of my favourite groups are SUM 41,Oasis,Green day,Fito y fitipaldis...I prefer the English American music than Spanish American music,becouse when i sing i like sing in English and well trying to improve my pronunciation.The music is the thing that makes my life,it's very important for me,becouse I listen to music when i do my homework,when i'm relax...All the time.In my studies I prefer arts,but I'm going to study humanities becouse it is better to get jobs.I don't practice any sport becouse I get hurt easily, I can't do it,but I would like to practice judo.After school I go to my house with my boyfriend and we do our homework or watch tv and another days we go out for a walk or a drink...it depends.I don't usually go out with my friends becouse most of the time is spent with my boyfriend Diego,he is a beautiful person and I love him a lot,we have much in common.We do many things together, I love being with him. And this is my life! Bye!

6 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Aurora, I also prefer arts or humanities to science. In fact I studied humanities. What do you prefer, Spanish or English / American music? Why?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Ángel! I prefer the English American music than Spanish American music,becouse when i sing i like sing in English and well trying to improve my pronunciation.It's more cheerful for me.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Aurora,
    you haven't corrected your post and you haven't changed it. This was part of the task you had to do

    ResponderEliminar